For nearly thirty years, various Clinton associates have mysteriously died. Some say it’s a conspiracy theory, commonsense says otherwise. Let’s take a look at who and how, and you decide.
- James McDougal – was Clinton’s Whitewater partner, he dies of an apparent heart attack while in solitary confinement. He was a prime witness in Ken Starr’s investigation. This one could be true.
- Mary Mahoney – she was a former White House intern who was about to go public with a story of sexual harassment in the White House. She was murdered at a Starbuck’s in Georgetown in July 1997. After the Monica Lewinsky episode in history, who would doubt their hand in this one?
- Vince Foster – a colleague of Hillary’s at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm and former Whitehouse counselor. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and was ruled a suicide. Sure it was.
- Ron Brown – he was a former DNC Chairman and Secretary of Commerce. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly that he’d be willing to cut a deal with prosecutors. He died in a plane crash. The pathologist on the investigation reported a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound.
- C .Victor Raiser, II – was a major player in the Clinton fund raising operation. He died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley – DNC Political Director, was found dead in a Little Rock hotel room in September 1992.
- Ed Willey – found dead deep in the woods of Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head in November 1993. It was ruled a suicide. Ed Willey was a Clinton fundraiser whose wife Kathleen claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office. Was this a warning?
- Jerry Parks – head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Park’s son claimed his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He was gunned down in a car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. The files were mysteriously removed from his house after he died.
- Kathy Ferguson – found dead in her living room in May 1994 with a gunshot to her head and ruled a suicide. Strange thing was she had several packed suitcases. Her ex-husband was Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, who was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones. Just another suicide.
- Bill Shelton – was an Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Shelton was very critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée. In June 1994, he was found dead at the grave site of his fiancée, also supposedly a suicide. You must also believe in the tooth fairy to believe this one.
- Suzanne Coleman – died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head which was ruled a suicide. She reportedly had an affair with Bill Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney general. And by the way, she was pregnant at the time of her death. What do you think?
- Johnny Lawton Jr. – he owned an auto repair shop and had the misfortune to find a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole. One can only wonder, written by who and how much?
- Hershel Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded. When was the last time you heard of a plane just exploding?
- Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Reports say these two boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. They allegedly fell asleep on some railroad tracks. Later reports said the two boys were slain before being placed on the tracks.
- There were six other people who had information on the Ives/Henry case, who all died in horrible ways before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
- And then there are the following Clinton bodyguards who are also dead;
- Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Sgt. Tim Sabel
- Major General William Robertson
- Col. William Densberger
- Col. Robert Kelly
- Spec. Gary Rhodes
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
Did some, or all of these men see more than they should have? How very strange that so many have died. Coincidence? Commonsense says impossible. And then there’s Seth Rich, a young DNC staffer who was gunned down in July 2016. He reportedly had info on the DNC email scandal. Allegedly a robbery, but nothing was taken from him. See my column from January 2019. “Who was Seth Rich and Why Should We Care”.
All of these poor souls were taken much earlier than they should have been. All because of their misfortune of being associated to the Clintons in one way or another. May God rest their souls. This my friends, is part of what’s now being called “The Deep State”. Now you see why the Left is so unhinged that Trump won the presidency.
Now you see why the four men killed in Benghazi meant nothing to Hillary Clinton. They were simply a consequence, as seen in her response, “What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?”.
We are simply peasants to be used by the elite Democrats to help keep them in power and their coffers filled.
Hillary winning the presidency was to be the coup de gras for her. It would’ve sent them into their golden years richer than they could’ve imagined. She had a major meltdown upon losing the 2016 campaign. Being involved in the Trump campaign like I was, I had secret service personnel tell me how she threw everything that wasn’t nailed down at anyone in the room, calling them every nasty word you can think of.
Can you imagine if she had won?
This evil, heinous, callous woman would’ve put the finishing touches on Obama’s eight-year debacle.
Keeping the Clintons out of power will hopefully end this cycle of death.
God blessed America the night of November 8, 2016!