What is TBS you might ask? Simply put, it’s Tom Brady Syndrome. When you are at the peak of your career and you win, win, win, some people begin to hate you for it. But wait, I thought everyone loved a winner? Well, not everyone, especially when you’re so much better than anyone else who’s been in your position previously. And when you had the chance to reach those same levels of success, but you just weren’t good enough, the envy turns to anger. And that anger turns into hatred.
In this case, “not good enough”, also represents the heart of the people who hate you. Such is the case for our President. For years, our Congress in Washington has played on a very sub-par level, Democrats and Republicans. President Brady, I mean Trump, has made them all look like amateurs. He’s accomplished and won more Super Bowl battles for the American people than any president in history. Today’s Democratic Socialists represent all the losing teams that Brady has beaten. No matter how hard they try to take him down a peg or two, they just can’t. There are people in this world who are doers, they just get it. When you’re the opposition, before you know it, they’re in your head. You can’t figure them out, and they drive you crazy. Just like the teams who lose to Brady week after week in the NFL, these Democrats are being driven to their wits end. No matter what they do, President Trump presses on, and accomplishes the things he said he’d do for his team, the American people.
Let’s take a look at some of things that our president has accomplished;
- Over 4 million jobs created since his election
- NATO has contributed $42 billion over the past two years, instead of letting the U.S pick up most of the tab to protect our allies around the world
- Lowest unemployment rate in decades
- African and Hispanic Americans – lowest unemployment rate ever recorded
- Blue collar jobs are growing at the fastest rate in 40 years
- Nearly 4 million removed from the food stamp program
- Women’s unemployment rate lowest in 50 years
- Won more Super Bowls than any other quarterback – oops
- Created more than 1 million jobs by undoing hundreds of Obama’s regulations – most of which crippled many American businesses (but that was his plan as a Socialist)
- He signed the Women in Entrepreneurship Act
- Veterans unemployment lowest in 50 years
- Stock market hits an all-time high
- Economic growth hit 4.2% in the third quarter of 2018 and has stayed above 3%
- Ended the war on coal – increased coal exports by 60% in 2017. Roughly 70% of China’s energy is consumed by coal. India is second and the U.S. third.
- Signed the largest tax cuts and reform laws in history
- Removed us from NAFTA – keeping jobs in the U.S.
- Has recently negotiated new trade deals with Canada and Mexico which are much more fair to the U.S.
- We now produce more and export more oil than any other country in the world – energy independence is the goal
- Withdrew the U.S. from the T.P.P – Trans-Pacific Partnership. Simply put, just another Globalist dream which left America being taken advantage of, as usual
- Judges Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh appointed to the Supreme Court
- DOJ has removed over 1,000 MS-13 gang members
- Doing everything he can to stop this insane illegal immigration issue
- Has defeated nearly all of ISIS strongholds, making the world safer
- Pulled the U.S. out of the Iran Nuclear Deal debacle
- Now changing the imbalance in trading deficits with China and others
These are only a handful of the accomplishments thus far by President Trump. I have not listed well over another hundred accomplishments which have had a positive effect on our country.
Tom Brady was one of the last picks in the draft the year the New England Patriots took him. A complete underdog, just like President Trump. The Patriots saw something different, something special about Brady, just like the majority of Americans did in President Trump in 2016. If you’re a football fan, you’ll remember “Deflate Gate”. They decried “cheater”, and tried to blemish Brady’s many accomplishments, just like the Dems are crying “Collusion”and now “Obstruction of Justice”. How dare this sixth-round pick or non-politician come in and accomplish more than anyone before him! He’s making them all look bad. Another common factor, Brady plays to win for his TEAM, he doesn’t care about personal accolades. Neither does President Trump. He accepted this job because he loves his country.
2020 is just around the corner, and this Super Bowl, the 2020 election, is even more important than the last. Regardless of all the poor sports out there, I’m kind of glad President Trump has TBS Syndrome. It’s part of why America loves him, as well as part of what drives him, just like TB-12.