On Civil War II and the Political Class in America
There have been a number of articles written over the past couple of years prognosticating about the potential (and even likelihood) for civil war in “these here U-nited States.” Time for some perspective on the topic, as well as on how our political class fits into the equation. One analysis that really resonates was made by Daniel Greenfield, an excellent political analyst at frontpagemag.com, in a speech at the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention in January 2018. He explains how civil wars happen. His statements elucidate what is happening and what is at stake in US politics at present:
- Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge. That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
- What do sure odds of the Dems rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win. It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections. That’s a civil war.
- This isn’t dissent. It’s not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship.
- Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that’s not the system that runs this country. The Democrat’s system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.
- A Democrat in the White House has ‘discretion’ to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn’t even have the ‘discretion’ to reverse him. That’s how the game is played. That’s how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn’t yet won that particular fight.
- Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can’t serve in if you’re not a member. If you haven’t been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren’t in the club. And Trump isn’t in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren’t in the club with him.
- Now we’re seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.
- Have no doubt, we’re in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government.
My turn. This is PRECISELY what is going on in the US. The Democrats believe they are the only legitimate masters of Americans. Just that concept of “masters” makes my blood boil, as we live in a constitutional republic in which those elected are supposed to serve the people, not themselves! And the Democrats – and their disgraceful RINO allies – believe that any ends justify the means to delegitimize and remove a duly-elected Republican president from office, including committing numerous felonies in a wide-ranging conspiracy to get that job done! One of them – former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe – has even admitted it publicly now in a CBS interview on 60 Minutes.
But we find that that is not all of the illegal means by which the Democrats seek to regain political power. They used ballot harvesting and other illegal voting practices to aid their efforts to re-take the House of Representatives in 2018.
There is more, as the RINO wing of the Uniparty is complicit in destroying Donald Trump’s presidency, too. The RINO establishment (virtually the entire House and Senate Republican “leadership”) are the flip side of the Uniparty coin. It is a horrible joke that they teamed with Democrats to force that “compromise bill” and his subsequent declaration of a national emergency at the border on the President just to get the resources necessary to build the Wall!
Large majorities of Americans understand the border crisis. We’ve suffered the consequences: victims of serious crime, the return of Third World diseases (including in our classrooms), the hemorrhaging of tax dollars to pay for “benefits” for illegals, the flood of opioids like fentanyl into the country, non-stop human trafficking, and suppression of wages for Americans entering the workforce. The statistics are overwhelming and shocking – and are underreported by the legacy media. Here is an excellent website that keeps a running tab of serious crimes committed by illegal aliens in the US. Recommend you browse thru the various categories and prepare to be enraged!
This is what the Uniparty-run political class does: fight any outsider who WANTS to fix real problems tooth-and-nail in order to retain their political power and control over the rest of us!
By the way, don’t you wonder just how many angel parents were Democrats before they lost their children and have now reassessed who they support politically? These tragedies never seem to happen to elected Democrats – just to the rest of us regular Americans.
Many years ago, I – like many others before and since – took an oath “to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic….“ That document says there are three branches of government that run the country, not mentioning political parties in the least. And the checks and balances that Founders established in the Constitution explain how the government is to be run – within prescribed limits.
The notion that the Uniparty has that Trump is somehow “responsible for everything” is absurd and a flat-out lie. There is a balance of power if only they would try to get along without attempting total dominance through dictatorial powers and backroom dealings. Trump may be an oaf (to some). Trump may be a savior (to many). Trump may not fit the role of a polished politician (says the political class), but Trump – a bare-knuckle New Yorker – gets things done and does something the Uniparty never does: fulfills his campaign promises!
We need that wall built, be it stucco, steel, electronic or machine guns. These illegals pouring across the border screwed up their own nations badly, and now they are coming with their national flags to screw up ours. They bring nothing to help the US, just illiterate baby-machines to spew out more useless gang-bangers or landscapers.
Regardless, We, the knuckle-dragging People who make this country work (and on whom the political class are worthless free-riding parasites and blood-suckers), hired Trump to fix a dictatorial mess. He’s having a hard time due to the other two arms of government, joined by what was the Fourth Estate, wanting to retain those dictatorial powers that result from Professional Politicians like Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, McCarthy, and the rest of the names you despise so well. You can add all those others who are forever in front of any camera they can find. Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace. Elizabeth Warren is a proven liar, as is the senile socialist Bernie Sanders. And Mitch McConnell is the best Kentucky can come up with? Surely you jest! And what the hell is a Steny Hoyer?
Surely just the accumulated $22+ trillion national debt alone classifies them as domestic enemies, doesn’t it?
Strict term limits must be imposed to give Jake the Plumber and Sally the Seamstress a crack at running this wonderful nation. I would take just about anyone who’s run a successful business over the likes of our political class any day of the week! And in a nation of 350 million people, you damn well KNOW that we can come up with a better Congress than the present mix of sexual harassers, grifters, corrupto-crats, knaves, and fools.
Enough of “professional pols” from Harvard and especially lawyers, who have been educated inside a pipe, knowing but little of how to live in small-town America. And teachers/professors? Wow, many are now programmed with severe jamming of their rudder hard a-port. Give me successful business people who know how to manage large enterprises and get things done! Who knows? Doing so could help us avoid the coming hot civil war in the meantime, too. But if it ever does go hot, then we can feel comfortable in the knowledge that it won’t end the way those in the political class think it will. Keep your powder dry, folks!