It’s that time of year again – time for New Years Resolutions! While you consider going to the gym or maybe drinking a little less, we’re in the Information Age now – and that means you need to get your digital house in order, too!
In our first show of 2018, I’ll give you several great projects to improve your cybersecurity and privacy – some easy, some that will take some time – but all of them are crucial in today’s world of hackers and prying eyes. With these top tips, you’ll be protected against malware, computer crashes, mass surveillance, and overzealous marketers!
For Further Insight:
- LastPass password manager: https://www.lastpass.com/
- TunnelBear VPN: https://www.tunnelbear.com/
- Firefox web browser: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Backblaze cloud backup: https://www.backblaze.com/cloud-backup.html#af9kxp
- Signal secure messaging app: https://signal.org/
- ProtonMail: https://protonmail.com/
- Help me to help you! Visit: https://patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons