Viewpoint, The MidWeek Report: In a wide-ranging interview President Trump sat down with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes. It was an incredible over-the-top discussion on everything from climate change to the New York Times anonymous Op-Ed; to the alleged murder of the Saudi Journalist. In a first for Viewpoint, The News Magazine – we bring you OUR VERSION of this ridiculous interview inside of 20 minutes. If you like satire, you’ll love the dialogue with your Moderator Lucy Wall, played by Ava Armstrong, and President Donald Trump played by Mr. Out Loud. Brace yourself and wear a seatbelt for this one friends! Subscribe to Viewpoint on Apple Podcasts by clicking here.
Lucy Wall Interviews President Trump
A few of the questions we dare to ask the President – Jamal Khashoggi, the journalist, the Saudi journalist, was he murdered by the Saudis? And did the prince give the order to kill him? What about North Korea? How much squeezing of China are you prepared to do when American products are gonna be more expensive for American consumers in the end of all this? Are you willing to get rid of that Western alliance, NATO? Is it true General Mattis said to you, “The reason for NATO and the reason for all these alliances is to prevent World War III?” Will you pledge– pledge that you will not shut down the Mueller investigation? And you mimicked Professor Blasey Ford. You mimicked her, why? It takes a president a while to find his sea legs. And you feel comfortable?
Top Stories of the Week
Colonel Jim Waurishuk and Dr Ron Martinelli are the Power Panel this week as we discuss the top stories you need to know.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visits the Kingdom and then Turkey on the disappearance and alleged murder of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Midterm Election in full swing as Pres Trump becomes his own Press Secretary
- Elizabeth Warren, Stormy Daniels and HorseFace Commentary
- Microsoft & Google refuse to work for Pentagon
- MS-13 is a bigger threat to USA now than ISIS
- Honduras Caravan heads for US border, Trump Warns
- Will AG be fired after midterm? Who might be next attorney general?