Viewpoint, The MidWeek Report: We have a full and exciting program for the inaugural edition of our premiere news magazine. If you’ve been one of our faithful listeners on Viewpoint This Sunday, then you’ll recognize the style and the substance of our Midweek Report. We will bring this to you each Wednesday 6 PM EST with an encore at 10 PM on America Out Loud Talk Radio. You can also listen on Podcast Networks worldwide just after 7 PM. Subscribe to Viewpoint on Apple Podcasts by clicking here.
Kavanaugh vote is delayed, sexual allegations; are they true or false? FISA documents and text messages in un-redacted format being unclassified for immediate release. Russia, Turkey, Syria, and Iran cease fire or further trap in Syria? Breaking News from North and South Korea overnight. What do you think about Fort Trump in Poland? General Flynn to be sentenced in November says Mueller. And our Power Panel will discuss the Kavanaugh Nomination, the law and accusations, the questions of justice or revenge, or political tricks?!?
Top Stories of the Week
Col Jim Waurishuk and Del Wilber provide the analysis and in-depth discussion on the stories that you need to know.
- Kavanaugh Vote Delayed – Public Hearing set for Monday, will she show?
- Trump Orders FBI Documents, Texts from Russia Probe Declassified
- Russia and Turkey Announce Deal on Demilitarized Zone Around Idlib, Syria
- North and South Korea meet and breaking news overnight
- Poland offers the U.S. to establish Military Base, and call it Fort Trump
- Trump announces $200 Billion in Tariffs on Chinese Goods – China retaliates
- Mueller Tells Court: Ready To Sentence Flynn in Late November…
POWER PANEL on Kavanaugh v Ford
Ava Armstrong, Barbara McGee and DrBev Beverly Jackson are our Power Panel this week as we explore, debate and provide an honest analysis you simply won’t hear anywhere else.
Accusations and the Law – Has the Pendulum Swung Too Far
This week we have the ultimate case, Brett Kavanaugh v Ms.Christine Blasey Ford, who is accusing the judge of attempted rape approximately 36 years ago; when they were both teenagers. We will take a deeper look at both the law and political implications of the case that has rattled the nation, Kavanaugh vs Ford.