It was in 2010 when Bill Gates revealed at a Ted Talk that he had a plan to depopulate the world⏤it was a stunning admission. Gates said: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.”
We are living in some interesting times:
- The pandemic virus sweeping the globe
- Rise of China, 1.4 billion people
- Changes in the Middle East, In 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which declared that “Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel.” The bill also stated that the American embassy should move to Jerusalem within five years. The Embassy opened at its Jerusalem location on May 14, 2018, the 70th anniversary of the creation of the modern State of Israel. It was relocated from its previous site in Tel Aviv by the Donald Trump Admin.
- The Isolation of Russia – Cold War, Putin
- The Rise of Socialism Communism in America
- The change in political winds in America – Donald Trump
In summer of 2008, Bill Gates left his day-to-day role with Microsoft to focus on philanthropy. It was at TED2010 in Feb when Bill Gates unveiled his vision for the world’s energy future, describing the need for “miracles” to avoid planetary catastrophe and explaining why he’s backing a dramatically different type of nuclear reactor. The necessary goal? Zero carbon emissions globally by 2050.
Dr Carol Swain is an award-winning political scientist, a former professor of political science and professor of law at Vanderbilt University, the author of eight books and host of Be The People.