It blows ill for Democrats. The impeachment trial farce is losing enthusiasm at a fast pace. The House Impeachment Managers, Dems. Schiff, Nadler and Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), have all but destroyed the clumsily crafted narrative that Trump is an “existential threat” to America and must be removed at all costs. That’s rather how medieval citizens reacted toward condemned witches, throw more fagot of wood on the fire. Burn baby burn.
Democrats have shown us their vision of our future. Primarily, we can’t be trusted to pick our own leaders. Only our betters should have the right to do that. Americans are faced with a variety of political choices and the Democrats, in their state of dementia, have shown us a few choices they would prefer:
- Do nothing and allow outside forces to freely change our American culture, or…
- We can join the ranks of social justice warriors leading us to fascism, or…
- We can join with third world countries whose governments change at will, often at the point of a gun held by some strongman of one sort or another, or…
- We can succumb to the siren call of Democrat imposed Socialism, American style, where professing self-reliance is chastised as being greedy, and independent thought is considered heresy; or…
- We can fight to keep the America that has been the envy of the world for over two hundred and forty years; where Americans can continue to grow and prosper as the independent, free thinking citizens we became after WWII.
Right now, those choices are being debated in a phony impeachment trial perpetrated by the losers of the 2016 elections against the one man who, in the course of his presidency has reversed all the above first four choices. He has promised to make America great again.
The courtroom drama has all but ended, yet the shameless provocateurs of the House impeachment party continue to pursue their pointless scam for a Trump free America.
Adam Schiff, in his hour of breathless made-up facts and figures, has shown us what he thinks about the deplorable voters who made Donald Trump president. We can’t be trusted. The nimrod, Jerry Nadler, succeeded in driving the four Republican “moderates” he sought to stand with him, firmly into Mitch McConnell’s hands, (Romney excepted) and Pelosi stamped the whole process with her seal of approval by stating if the Senate votes to acquit President Trump, it would lead to the certain belief that the trial was “rigged” thereby rendering Trump truly illegitimate and therefore, ineligible for a second term.
Sen. Chuckie Schumer concurred when he said: “If they don’t convict and they don’t decide to remove, then the public will see that it was rigged, that it wasn’t fair, because everyday Americans know what a fair trial is, and that includes witnesses, it includes testimony, it includes both sides having a fair shot at presenting their case.” One wonders why this wasn’t practiced by the House Democrats during their Salem witch trial inquiries? Totally unfair and lacking any hint of due process, Democrats now demand the Republican Senate do the House’s botched job for them. It’s only fair, so bring on the witnesses, but only ours, please!
Clearly, the Democrats want only their witness choices to testify to include Trump appointees.
The new Bolton “bombshell” is like Democrats finding a new batch of uncounted ballots in the trunk of a car at the very last minute before the polls close. Under no circumstances can the Biden family or the whistleblower be included. Nothing to see here, move on.
Remember, freedom is the goal, the Constitution is the way. Now, go get ’em!