Do you recognize the following words? Is there room in our lives for these messages from God? Are we a generation who have forgotten how to honor father and mother? Do we know when we have become an idol or idol worshipper?
- “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me.”
- “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
- “Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.”
- “Honor thy father and mother.”
- “Thou shalt not kill.”
- “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”
- “Thou shalt not steal.”
- “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”
- “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.”
- “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.”
God’s top 10 was not done away in Christ but fulfilled in love. Listen to this show with Attorney/Author Denise Alexander Pyle as she shares from her research and heart with us today on The Energy Bar.
Denise Alexander-Pyle has extensive experience practicing in all areas of family law as well as other areas of practice. She has been recognized by numerous professional and legal organizations as a leading practitioner in family law and has been designated as a “Best Lawyer in America”, as well as a “Michigan Super Lawyer” (top 5% of attorneys) since its inception in 2006, and “Indiana Super Lawyer” for 2017. Ms. Alexander has served as President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Michigan Chapter. She has also been recognized by DBusiness Magazine as a “Top Lawyer In Metro Detroit”.
In The Power of 1(0), author Denise Alexander Pyle invites us to consider the power and the promise of living by the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule—the ten and the one—as we journey through life. Each chapter discusses and expands on one of the Ten Commandments, including a reference to the corresponding ten spheres or components on the Kabbalistic tree of life.