Did President Barack Obama’s administration frame top Trump officials early in the current president’s tenure in order to derail his presidency? President Trump along with millions of Americans think so!
“OBAMAGATE”, “makes Watergate look small-time. The biggest political crime in American history,” tweeted President Trump.
In an attempt to turn the table, the former president had this to say: In a conversation with former staffers, Obama said that the “rule of law is at risk” after the Justice Department decided to drop its case against Flynn. “The fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic—not just institutional norms—but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk.”
BUT WHY? Obama saw Flynn as the signal biggest threat to his legacy – which was rooted in a number of Flynn’s positions on Obama national security policies from radical Islamic Terrorism, Benghazi, weapons transfers to Syrian rebels, to the massive abuses of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). However, the single gravest concern for Obama was Flynn’s inside knowledge of Obama’s July 2015 ‘nuclear agreement with Iran’ — the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Here is a list:
– Radical Islamic Terrorism and the Ideology
– The Obama policy on Iraq and Afghanistan
– Benghazi Debacle
– The Arms Deals and Arms Running to the Syria Rebels (YPG)
– Intelligence Community Failures & Shortcomings – Flynn Fixing It
– The Reorganization of the Intelligence Community
– Battles with Brennan over CIA – DIA Intelligence Support to DoD
– The ‘nuclear agreement with Iran’ – the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).
– Obama decision to realign America with the radical Islamic regime in Tehran as a partner.
– Utilizing the U.S. Government to use and encourage domestic spying tactics against its citizens – typically employed by third-world police states…FISA Abuse
“This really was a conspiracy to do something that we’ve not seen in American history, and that was to actually perform a coup,” Republican Congressman Andy Biggs of Arizona said. “That’s really what this was. I mean, you can’t get to it any more succinct than that. This was an attempt to undermine the election of the people. That’s a coup.”
BIG EXPLOSIVE PROGRAM with Col Jim Waurishuk, retired from USAF, a career senior intelligence and special missions officer, former Deputy Director of Intelligence at U.S. Central Command and served on the White House National Security Council staff as Intelligence Aide to the National Security Advisor.