🎧 Biblical Basis Life pt 2 – The Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments form the biblical basis of how we should live our lives. This prescription has withstood thousands of years of time and is the cornerstone of the ethical fiber found in America and most countries around the globe. Terry Beatley and Ray Brookstein discuss the practical application of the ten commandments in our everyday lives in this SPECIAL TWO PART SERIES. You’ll discover that this simple and clear approach to life can resolve so many of the problems that confound our World today!
PART 1 with Terry and PART 2 with Ray
The 10 Commandments List
- You shall have no other gods before Me.
- You shall not make idols.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet.