So as we saw, President Trump was castigated last week and this past weekend for his Twitter assaults on The New York Times, “Morning Joe,” and CNN, which ate up most of the oxygen the administration was hoping to devote to “Energy Week.” Yesterday, Sunday, the President took heat for posting an edited video showing Trump wrestling someone with a “CNN” graphic covering their face. But this morning less than 24 hours later, the Commander-in-Chief demonstrated that the criticism hadn’t fazed him.
All the while, the Democrats and their party and members, the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers are using their own hypocritical mantra, their vicious and vile, hate-laced rhetoric to bring about political destruction on President Trump’s presidency. And again, all because they still cannot get over the fact that they lost in November. Now that the Russian Collusion conspiracy strategy has eroded, and the Special Counsel’s menagerie is looking for and chasing rainbows, and General Flynn’s fabricated false narrative scandal it’s about to be revealed and back-fire on the Obama administration, they’ve decided their best strategy is to hate Trump out of existence, or by way of assassination –justifying it by their chyron that we are headed toward anarchy. And yet it has been they who have been calling for and condoning his assassination … his murder, all along … at least since the day he was inaugurated.
As of March 31st according to the Secret Service, it’s been reported there have been well over 12,000 tweets calling for his assassination since January 20th. That’s just in the first quarter of 2017. We can only guess what that number might be as of June 30th. And by the way, that number does not include all other threats of assassination, in all forms and venues. By the way, the Secret Service does not release those numbers. Nevertheless, we have certainly heard of then in the select cases from both citizens and non-citizens in stories in news and in various media reports, we see and hear them at protests and demonstrations, from our left-wing political party leaders and supporters, from Hollywood and across the entertainment industry, and in other non-Twitter social-media venues. Again, all the threats and the tens of thousands of tweets were all prior to his MSNBC and CNN tweets since late this past week starting on June 29th.
With regard to the CNN tweet, first be aware that he did not attack a personality or person. He attacked, body-slammed “CNN” the symbol, and rightly so – he had some fun with a cable news network’s letter logo. In fact, it was really quite brilliant – all symbolism and emotion which the Democrats, the political-left, and the mainstream news media thrive and fuels itself on.
Secondly, it was also quite obvious and quite apparent that in watching the video, one has to realize that Trump is just messing with then – it is in fact satirical genius on Trump’s part. He is definitely having fun, while at the same time the left is going hysterically insane in their commentary. There only recourse is calling for impeachment based on his mental stated. On Sunday, Dr. Marc Siegel, Fox News’s long time renowned medical expert said, it is medically and realistically impossible to ever be able to impeach President Trump for such behavior based on that because there is no medically documented evidence, period! To legally declare someone mentally ill, there must be imperial medical evidence proving such a state exists and is based on long-term medical and psychological diagnosis and analysis. NOT bunch of politically and emotionally charged delusional far-left Democrats in Congress and their stupid bill declaring that Mr. Trump, based on their unprofessional non-medical opinion is insane, and are now using their hysterical and hypocrisy based diagnosis to call for his impeachment. They are literally loosing it.
Further, while they believe in their minds they are having the upper-hand in their mercilessly never-ending attacks on President Trump — it is more than obvious that they are the ones who can’t take Trump’s rubbing it in their faces – particularly MSNBC and CNN. It is actually extremely hilarious, if I may say so myself.
Thirdly they, the mainstream media, have become so obsessed with this whole sale attack on two mainstream media personalities by the President that have lost all sense and purpose of their real jobs; as reporters, journalists, editorialists, opinion writers and news anchors in the true senses of their profession. I wholehearted believe most people turn on the news because they want to know what’s going on in the world and around the nation. When I watch CNN, which I rarely do, I do get the impression that the world starts and stops on Trump’s Twitter feed. Over the last five days there was for the most part no mention at all about what’s happening anywhere else. The real reality is that most people don’t have time for that. Hard news is emotionless, and that what people want, particularly over a busy long holiday weekend. What they observed over the past several days was literally hysterical to watch them implode.
The mainstream media, again particularly CNN and MSNBC have now relegated virtually all of their 24/7 news coverage driven by their insatiable appetite to destroy Trump – it appears that all national and international news begins with Trump and ends with Donald Trump and his “Twitter Tweets”… its little the Trump Twitter Tweet watch with the latest, run rerun after rerun with liberal heads exploding insanity commentary, no journalism, literally no mention at all about what’s happening anywhere else in the world. It is not journalism, nor is even rational opinion based on some semblance of thought. It is all 100% opinion-based emotion hysteria and insanity.
In fact, to highlight this point, I had to laugh and somewhat cringe when New York Times columnist, and a Fox News Contributor and a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist reporter (of course that doesn’t carry the legitimate weight it did 40-50 years ago), Judith Miller now with the Progressive left Manhattan Institute for Research, went nearly insane on Fox News this morning screeching that; “We are not going to let Mr. Trump distract us from doing our work with his tweets. He’s trying to hide his abysmal record. The fact is, he’s gotten absolutely nothing done … not one thing, he promised his voters he would do, despite what they think. We will continue to do our investigative work on Trump and Russian interference in our democracy.”
Of course, her tirade is all of it an orchestrated left-wing lie by design to spread their false narrative to other media outlets like Fox News. The fact is, President Trump’s record for less than six months in office is actually quite impressive for the short time he has been in office, compared to past POTUS’. But that is not eligible to meet the mainstream media standards for reporting. To segue a bit, let me note that early in the weekend CNN also referred to ‘how stupid all of America’s voters are, saying “you’re all stupid” at least to that effect. To quantify that; “certainly not all voters.” As Rush Limbaugh consistently highlights and talks about, the ignorance of left-wing liberal voters i.e.; the so-called “low information” voters, he is also referring to the large segment of the audience that watches and listens to the mainstream media. Perhaps CNN and MSNBC can resurrects themselves as reasonable news sites/networks if they give it a show and start reporting the news. Here’s an idea, maybe 10-minutes worth an hour of real truth and then let’s see how that works out for their viewers. The rest are hysterical left-wing socialist-Progressive demagogues. But then it might bore their minds and drive them further delusional insane with real journalistic news based largely on truth. They would literally go through withdrawal of their 24/7 opioid-crack-meth slow-drip fake news addiction/fix.
So let’s look at and analyze perhaps what I believe is going on with President Trump’s to continue his tweets and the impact on his presidency.
First I will make the point emphatically that to stop his tweets – the political-left WINS. The only people calling for him to stop are the political-left and their across the political spectrum supporters. In fact, this is in fact a strategically orchestrated campaign that has now been joined by
– The reason the political-left wants him to stop is because he is being effective in getting his message out to tens of millions, if now hundreds of millions around the world. Most importantly he is reaching his base and loyal supporters who elected him and continue stand with him. And those numbers are growing. Pay attention! The fact is that President Donald Trump’s opposition; the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers are scared to death of his personal and political power.
– Most do not realize it, but it has been determined during the campaign season that by all measured standards is that President Trump is his own best messenger and no one else has been better at reaching his audience and supporters, and together are pulling others into his camp then him. Again, those who oppose it are the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers.
Further, with regard to his few albeit questionable tweets, the one that are causing the hysteria and insanity are deliberate and executed by design to get the attention of, highlight and put a direct spotlight on the political-left’s most demonstrated hatred-based news outlets that are continuing to spew dangerous and deadly discourse. The Trump White House strategy of directly targeting those is essentially to use a military term “targeting for effect” and specifically is to draw attention to them and to cause other more Conservative and unbiased-based news and investigative organizations to move in that direction, and take-on by way of further investigative reporting, and in-turn to be subsequently disseminated to the American public by way of news outlets and social media other forums, the true of what is going and what is at play. President Trump’s calling out of certain select personalities and those new organizations is a form of “selective targeting” to cause other organizations to zero in on them and investigate further, with the hope, and I hate the word hope — but to bring about more real journalistic coverage, along with the weight and scrutiny of more reporting on such. And maybe perhaps some introspection by those networks, but I doubt that.
– It must be noted that as in the past, merely addressing and commenting on the hypocritical journalistic practices of the mainstream media, does nothing in both this day and age of information and news reporting and that of the monumental biases of all of the mainstream media. President Trump and his communications and marketing messaging experts understand that all too well. They realize the impact of hard-core direct and select targeting and targeting for effect. It has to be dynamic, bold and overwhelming to break through and rise above all the media chatter, and the massive onslaught of hate, destruction and murder being used against him by the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers.
– Naturally, in each and every case as in warfare, risks must be analyzed, measured, assessed and courses of action must be determined. There will always be the factor were the question is does the risk out-weight the cost. Certainly, in the case of MSNBC and CNN, a political cost was measured and determined and it was taken. Let me be clear. The President in my best estimation is not doing this alone, and is merely using his twitter feed as the weapon of choice to target and unleash his informational social media attack. The rest of his twitter messages are his normal day to day messaging about the day’s mission, agenda and accomplishment. And despite as effective as they are, other than his base, the mainstream media is reluctant to report such, which by the way happens to BE THEIR JOB to report on what the President is doing for the nation and the citizens. They of course are failing miserably.
Napoleon Bonaparte said;
“There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind.
In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind.”
… and there is one man who knows this well, Donald Trump.
President Trump’s toying with the mainstream media is a measured tactic that serves multiple purposes and has revealed much. His attacks on the mainstream media are measured and calculated.
– While there are those Americans who have criticized his tweets as being “un-Presidential” or beneath the Presidency since the Inauguration there have been perhaps less than five that, if that, that were deliberately harsh. They were designed to make a point to create a media upheaval, causing his critics or those who criticize his tweets or him in general to go insane.
– In fact, of the five or less insanity inspiring tweets, perhaps three really revealed a lot. When you compare these five to all hundreds of substantive tweets he has made since the inauguration, most have received little coverage by the mainstream media, if any at all.
– This notional fact serves as a key indicator and justifiable reason and rational for the exact purpose and methodology of his daily tweeting. It provides for and proves as well that it is a critical vehicle for both by-passing the mainstream media in order to disseminate his message to the American public.
– For that same reason, it also serves as a direct conduit to convey his message to his massive base of supporters which continually increases in size to the chagrin of his haters. Without his tweets they would be in the dark for the most part, no thanks to the Democrats and their party and members, the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers.
– The President’s concept and methodology for tweeting in addition has revealed that the Democrats and their party and members, the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers intentional and deliberate strategy to provide ZERO coverage of the positive steps he has taken and the many accomplishments he has made, since becoming President.
– In fact, President Trump’s tweets prove a point and have revealed phenomena never seen before by any Presidency and in fact the history of America. Because of the hate by the Democrats and their party and members, the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers who have been strident in their visceral hate for the President is epidemic. While, it is not contagious, it is ideological-driven and imbedded in their hearts and souls.
– The White House and its communications, political advisers, and those experts who work to brand, market, and position this presidency understand fully and completely what is at play strategically to counter President Trump. They are cognizant and astutely aware of the strategic strategy and implications of what is at play here. A 24/7 daily multiple billion dollar campaign to demoralize, delegitimize, to destroy and take down President Trump by any means necessary.
– The President’s tweeting and the utilization of social-media is THE ONLY METHOD he has to counter this massive heavy assault on him and his administration. I am here to say if it were not for his Tweeting any other Republican president would have been for the most part been completely destroyed by now.
– His Tweets serve the alerts and warnings as to what the Democrats and their party and members, the political-Left, the mainstream media, the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers are up to. In case you, where not aware, the above are all corroborating in this together along with many of their easily lead pawns across the country. You may even be one of them and unfortunately don’t know it.
– If you have said you are against his tweets because they are not presidential, you’ve either really in your heart of hearts probably already one of them, or you’ve been effectively PSYOP’d for any of another of reasons and have been easily duped and are most likely already sucked in. Next they’ll have you calling for his impeachment, physical harm to him by way of assassination, or both. Sorry for that if you go along.
We are witnessing and experiencing the ultimate and devastating political power of the political-left and its allies across the political spectrum. It is an all-out assault by any means necessary incorporating all venues of communications, mediums, the rich and powerful, celebrities, corporate America, social entities, religion, the political, and societal and cultural-“isms,” and of course the destructive urban warfare of the militant wing of the Democrat Party, “Antifa” which incorporates the tactics, techniques and procedures of physical destruction and violence. From disinformation, fake news, political fraud, political extortion, blackmail, lies, deceit, calls for unjustifiable removal from office and impeachment and assassination and murder of a sitting president. Anything goes! They are even using victimization by way sexism, sexual assault, misogyny, discrimination in the characterized sympathetic feeling sorry for a rabid left-wing lunatic reporter stupid facelift. Yet at the same time, they all ignore and silently condone the victimization of millions of helpless women and young girls who are molested, raped, and physically brutalized in the name of Sharia Law … and for that matter in the ideological name of Globalization, radical left-wing, principles, and the ilk that patronize and champion it. Pick which side you want to be on.
President Trump had to, and must continue to double down on this onslaught to defend and protect his presidency and America from the political-Left, the mainstream media, and the Establishment Elites, and the NeverTrumpers and their 24/7 war of fake news and disinformation, using his social media tactics techniques and procedures incorporating deliberate and selective targeting and targeting for effect against the most dangerous and vile. This morning, his doubling down was evident in his attacks on the “Fake News,” brushing aside bipartisan criticism of his recent tweets to allege the mainstream media are the ones ignoring the real issues. He used his Twitter feed to get back to business, providing a behind-the-scenes look at conversations with a plethora of European and world leaders ahead of his second trip abroad – and sending a tantalizing tweet about prospects for peace in the Middle East; noting; “At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong economy, success with ISIS, the border & so much else!” Nevertheless, a positive approach, but like myself, he knows it will get zero-to-little coverage.
Finally, to make it clear where we are … regardless of the use, terms, and the message itself we are deeply involved in an asymmetric-based informational war with the political-left and their leftist stalwarts in the mainstream media. On June 16th 2015, the mainstream media brought this war to Donald Trump upon announcing his run for the presidency. They have remained staunchly on his back ever since. While many of you believe and have been saying that President Trump’s tweets or two were not Presidential, my next question is and has to be; “Therefore what?” If you are of the belief that if he ‘tones it down’ they will be more fair and more civil in their discourse, you have to in all seriousness, had better think again. Because for one, I am serious, and I am here to tell you; they won’t, and they will both ignore his positive ‘politically acceptable’ messages, and more so, be exceedingly more aggressive, relentless, and vicious.
This morning in honor of our military on the 4th of July, President Trump tweeted;
“America’s men & women in uniform is the story of FREEDOM overcoming OPPRESSION, the STRONG protecting the WEAK, & GOOD defeating EVIL! USA”
It went nowhere for the most part, as it was totally ignored by the mainstream media.
If you still don’t believe me, in addition to his “presidentially acceptable” tweets this morning, they have continued their relentless rants and on the Trump administration. As I mentioned multiple times previously in this article, again, this is asymmetric war. It must be understood, the political-left and its associates across the political spectrum will use strategies and tactics to achieve victory, at any cost, by any means necessary to exploiting the vulnerabilities of the its opposition and the Trump administration. It is the most ruthless form of conflict on any scale. Donald Trump gets it, and he understands it. If you don’t, you had better learn it quickly. If you choose not to, that’s unfortunate, because as long as the radical political-left feels and believes it has a say, and remains engaged in the fight, there will be no let-up. It will be brutal and relentless.