Should you cover your webcam? Is anti-virus software worth the money? How do you know if you’ve been hacked? How do you know what software you can trust? We’ll cover all of these topics and more with Patrick Wardle, a computer security expert and ex-NSA hacker. While Patrick’s focus is Mac security, we also discuss PCs and mobile devices, and much more!
Patrick Wardle is the Chief Research Officer at Digita Security and founder of Objective-See. Having worked at NASA and the NSA, and as well as presented at countless security conferences, he is intimately familiar with aliens, spies, and talking nerdy. Patrick is passionate about all things related to macOS security and thus spends his days finding Apple 0days, analyzing macOS malware and writing free open-source security tools to protect Mac users.
For Further Insight:
- Website: https://objective-see.com/
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/patrickwardle
- Optional guest headshot: https://2016.zeronights.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Patrick_Wardle.jpeg
- Support Patrick! https://www.patreon.com/objective_see
- Help me to help you! Visit: https://patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons