Hillary Clinton’s Treatment of Police Revealed! Police Radio, The Voice of American Law Enforcement tears the lid off of how Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton treats the Secret Service and Law Enforcement Officers that have protected her over the years. In this special broadcast, Host Randy Sutton speaks in depth with Ron Kessler, the renowned Investigative Journalist and New York Times Best Selling Author of “The First Family Detail, Secret Service Agents reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents“. You will want to hear this before you decide how to vote.
Ronald Kessler is the New York Times bestselling author of 20 non-fiction books. Kessler began his career as a journalist in 1964 on the Worcester Telegram, followed by three years as an investigative reporter and editorial writer with the Boston Herald. In 1968, he joined the Wall Street Journal as an investigative reporter in the New York bureau. He became an investigative reporter with the Washington Post in 1970 and continued in that position until 1985.
Kessler has won 18 journalism awards, including two George Polk awards—one for national reporting and one for community service. Kessler has also won the Robert Novak Journalist of the Year Award, the American Political Science Association’s Public Affairs Reporting Award, the Associated Press’ Sevellon Brown Memorial Award, and Washingtonian magazine’s Washingtonian of the Year award. Franklin Pierce University awarded him the Marlin Fitzwater Medallion for excellence as a prolific author, journalist, and communicator. He is listed in Who’s Who in America.
In a similar story, the Daily Mail featured an article by Ron Kessler that you may also find of interest. EXCLUSIVE: Hillary ‘triggered’ suicide of President Bill Clinton’s counsel Vince Foster when she attacked and humiliated him in front of White House staff one week before his death, FBI agents claim
- Vice President Joe Biden regularly orders the Secret Service to keep his military aide with the nuclear football a mile behind his motorcade, potentially leaving the country unable to retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.
- Secret Service agents discovered that former president Bill Clinton has a blond mistress who lives near the Clintons’ home in Chappaqua, New York. Within minutes of Hillary Clinton’s leaving, the woman—codenamed Energizer by agents—shows up to be with Bill and stays every day while the likely future presidential candidate is away.
- The Secret Service covered up the fact that President Ronald Reagan’s White House staff overruled the Secret Service to let unscreened spectators get close to Reagan as he left the Washington Hilton, allowing John W. Hinckley Jr. to shoot the president.
- President Obama’s decision to appoint veteran agent Joseph P. Clancy as the new Secret Service director guarantees that the agency’s security lapses will continue.
- Secret Service agents have been dismayed to overhear Michelle Obama push her husband to be more aggressive in attacking Republicans and to side with blacks in racial controversies.
- Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan diverted agents from protecting President Obama and his family at the White House and ordered them instead to protect his assistant at her home and illegally retrieve confidential law enforcement records as a favor to her.
- Because Hillary Clinton is so nasty to agents, being assigned to her protective detail is considered a form of punishment and the worst assignment in the Secret Service.
- Secret Service agents were ordered to ignore security rules and allow the SUV carrying actor Bradley Cooper to drive unscreened into a secure restricted area when President Obama was about to deliver his speech at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Vice President Joe Biden has racked up costs to taxpayers of a million dollars to fly to and from his home in Delaware on Air Force Two. His office tried to cover up the costs of the personal trips.
- Because the Secret Service refused to provide enough magnetometers at his campaign events, Mitt Romney regularly left himself open to assassination by giving speeches to crowds that had not been screened.
- Vice President Joe Biden swims nude at the vice president’s residence in Washington and at his home in Delaware, offending female Secret Service agents.