Have you realized that “We are our worst enemy”. We are halfway through the year… how is your life going? Are your plans going as planned are you still focused or is fear getting in the way?
Why are we our worst enemy? Perhaps because most of us refuse to take our life’s circumstance into our own hands to fix it and instead we just continue to complain about our unhappiness with life. All of us want to be strong. We want to be in control. We want to show others that we can make it in this world. Unfortunately, we all have fears. They may be a result of bad experiences or they may just “pop up” one day and catch us off guard. Fears come in all shapes and sizes. It might be a fear of heights or of an animal or bug, success, failure, ridicule but whatever your fears may be, they can stop you in your tracks.
I have no doubt that you’re tired of being afraid. You don’t want to waste any more time worrying that you’re not good enough or you’ll make a fool of yourself. Your fears are holding back. You all want the power to control your life and do what you want, instead of sticking with the status quo. We all want and desire that power. Well when you decide it’s time to shift, no money or excuse in this world can hold you back, nothing. It is your one life and it is all up to you to make it the very life you desire.
In this podcast are SEVEN TIPS to help you get back on track, to Get WITH IT and stop letting your fears hold you back anymore.
- Be able to approach your fears and situations with calmness. As you break the freak out cycle you become more aware of ability to cope and become more. You gain confidence in stillness and you become aware of your ability to face your fears and do it anyway. Yoga, meditation can help you become calm.
- Getting clear of your blocks or fears are is also key. What are you afraid of? What excuse do you make? What do you say is the reason why you are not breaking free? Knowing what your broken record is playing is key to being with it, what do you say to yourself?
- Know without a shadow of doubt that you have the power to overcome your fears no matter what, it is within you to break free, to fight the negative, to make it. It is within your power. Start by having an open mind, and a willingness to think, act and become different, you have to step out of your norm and be open to change. To be different, to have different, to see a difference in your life you have to change.
- Know the underlying beliefs, assumptions and limiting beliefs that hold you back. Many of us have these underlying assumptions about ourselves and life that hold us back. Limiting beliefs and excuses are like brakes that stops us right in our tracks. Your ability to dismantle these thoughts and limiting beliefs and values that no longer serve you is key.
- Grab back your life. It is your life, you are in charge. We give up control of our lives often without even realizing we’re doing it out of fear. We let others run the show, make our choices in love, work, family, money, our situation, our circumstance, our church, our life. We sadly refuse to take responsibility for how things turn out. We avoid change even if it means settling for unhappiness, because change is scary and often brings with it conflict and pain. It requires work and lots of effort. Staying in the rut does not have to be your norm, take charge, and grab your life back.
- What do you really; really want with your life? What do you want? Yes it can be scary and wild to envision what you really want with your life. Overcoming your fears and figuring out what you really want is powerful step that will transform your life. When you know better you do better, you expect more and fear less.
- Choose to be adventurous. When you finish the six steps now you are ready and open to spread your wings, you can explore your talents the world and life. The more adventure and trips outside of comfort zone, you embark on the stronger you’ll become, the more you will achieve and the happier you will be. Not having lived or experienced as much as they would have wanted to is the number one regret of people on ther death bed. Don’t let it be yours. Get with it and Don’t let fear hold you back.
Be Encouraged and Encouraging