Relationships are kinda like the weather, just wait a few minutes and it might change. But what really constitutes a great relationship? What if your relationship is perfectly FINE? Of course that depends on how you define F.I.N.E.
Frustrated, Irritated, Neurotic, and Erratic
DrBev takes on a topic that impacts about every one of us RELATIONSHIPS. In a style like only she can, she will peel the onion on what it takes to enjoy a great relationship, and what the signs are for TROUBLE.
Although different cultures have differing expectations for health and well-being, many of the following characteristics are likely to be present in individuals with good mental health:
- A sense of well-being and contentment
- A zest for living – the ability to enjoy life, to laugh and have fun
- Resiliency – being able to deal with life’s stresses and bounce back from adversity
- Self-realization – participating in life to the fullest extent possible, through meaningful activities and positive relationships
- Flexibility – the ability to change, grow, and experience a range of feelings, as life’s circumstances change
- A sense of balance in one’s life – between solitude and sociability, work and play, sleep and wakefulness, rest and exercise, etc.
- A sense of well-roundedness – with attention to mind, body, spirit, creativity, intellectual development, health, etc.
- The ability to care for oneself and for others
- Self-confidence and good self-esteem
“Turn your adversity into a miracle, something bigger and better than we could ever believe,” DrBev
For Further Insight:
Book that DrBev endorsed: Conscious Living: Finding Joy in the Real World