There is a new style of business taking shape in America, it’s called Kingdompreneurship. The unique blend of business and faith, where authenticity and trust are at the very top of the list. You’re in for an extraordinary podcast today – this I promise you! There is so much energy and love exuding from the show today with DrFaye, Angye and Malcolm – that you may wish to consider wearing sunglasses as you listen – as the light will shine bright!
“Faith does not always take away the pain. Faith gives you the ability to handle the pain. Faith does not take you out of the storm. Faith calms you in the midst of the storm,” says Dr. Faye Wilson.
Dr. Faye (DrFaye) Wilson is the CEO of DrFaye & Company a Consultant Company. Her expertise ranges from Business and Personal Consultant to Motivational Speaker, Radio and Television Talk Show Host, Author, Minister, Multi-Media Pastor and Teacher. Her diverse ministry continues to transcend race, religion and culture; thereby, creating a space for God’s miraculous power to manifest. She is a regular guest on syndicated radio and television talk and news shows.
We start with what we call ‘THE ENLIGHTENED ROUND‘, so that we may get to know DrFaye better. Let’s start with her favorite quote, it comes from Proverbs 3, 5 & 6:
“Trust God from the bottom of your heart, don’t try and figure everything out on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go. He’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all.”
The must read book you must check out is: the Bible.
People from 58 countries join each morning to WAKE UP AND PRAY, here is the Facebook page where you can join and find out more.
The one website that everyone needs to know about: WinWithConfidence: dgaglobal.com/drfaye
Best social media tool for DrFaye is: www.webinarfusionpro.com
Now on to ‘MAKING YOUR MARK‘, follow along in the podcast using the guide below to chart your own course for success and adventure!
- Are entrepreneurs/leaders born or made?
- Who gave you your first big break?
- Your cardinal rule to becoming a standout entrepreneur/leader?
- Greatest success in your career and how did you celebrate?
- What is your kryptonite?
- How do you deal with difficult people?
- Single best advice you’ve ever been given?
- What advice would you give to someone starting out on their career path?
- What is the single biggest sacrifice in your career?
- If you had 2 minutes to share advice with your 21 year old self, what would you say and why?