The gift-giving season is upon us and technology presents are always popular! But what you may not realize that the hackers and marketers out there are secretly hoping you’ll give your friends and family certain gifts, too!
In this special holiday episode, I’ll tell you about some of the best and the worst holiday gifts and accessories, from a security and privacy viewpoint. Thinking about giving someone a DNA analysis kit? You might want to think again! Which computers and smart devices are the most secure? And are there products I can buy to help make them more secure? You bet! Tune in – I’ve got you covered!
For Further Insight:
- Read this before buying a DNA test: https://vitals.lifehacker.com/what-you-should-know-before-you-gift-someone-a-dna-test-1820774515
- Best WiFi Routers: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wi-fi-router/
- Setting your Router’s DNS to Quad9: http://firewallsdontstopdragons.com/evading-malware-quad9-dns/
- Data and Goliath: https://www.schneier.com/books/data_and_goliath/
- Little Brother: https://craphound.com/littlebrother/download/
- Help me to help you! Visit: https://patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons